|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Body Material||Stainless Steel|
|Material||Stainless Steel AISI 304/316, SS304L, SS316L, 904L, 321, AL6XN, C22, C276, C2000, Titanium, Tantalum|
|Design Type||Box Condenser|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
HRS is a pioneer in bringing the corrugated tube technology in heat exchangers. Typically, our flagship Ecoflux* shell and tube and corrugated shell and tube heat exchangers are preferred by various process industries. However, for certain specific processes, our custom-made Box Condensers with corrugated tubes are also designed and manufactured to specific requirements of process industries such as pharma. Use of corrugated tubes instead of smooth tubes ensures compact and economical equipment with substantial reduction in fouling
· The flow regime in HRS Corrugated Tube technology ensures that the rate of decrease in boundary layer resistance exceeds the rate of increase in pressure loss. In other words high heat transfer coefficients with minimum increase in pressure drop.
· Compact design, which results space saving.
· Easy to install in the existing or new process plant.
· Quality end product assurance.
· Box Condensers designs as per ASME standards.
· Expertise in manufacture box condensers in Hastelloy and in all grades of stainless steel materials as suited to the process.
Corrugated Tube Box Condensers are used across pharmaceutical industries for condensation application. Thermal and mechanical designs, material of construction is determined as per process and product compatibility to give optimal energy efficient solutions.
In pharmaceutical (Bulk drug/ API) industry Corrugated Tube Box Condensers are used as cross flow condensers or vapor to liquid condenser for water cooled application.